1. Watermelon. The seedless kind. So freaking refreshing I can pretty much eat my weight in watermelon in a day. But definitely the seedless kind. I bought one yesterday that had seeds and I basically had a mini meltdown…Not sure why but the seeds just really freak me out. Big time.
2. Goat cheese. OMG. I bought a blackberry goat cheese from Trader Joe’s and it’s to.die.for. Also there’s a peach flavor at Costco which is really good too. I could eat it everyday.
3. Candy crush. More like love it or hate it but either way I can’t stop playing it. Too addictive. And if you’re not playing it, don’t start. Trust me.
4. We are going to State College, PA next week to visit my husband’s family So even though I’ll be gone and won’t be cooking I’m making a bunch of things this week and I’ll have scheduled posts for next week! From here on I think I’ll try to have regular posts Monday-Friday so expect a lot more new material on a regular basis.
5. Speaking of PA, we are staying at Reynold’s Mansion Bed and Breakfast which is a historic mansion from 1880s. It looks beautiful in the pictures and I can hardly wait! Oh and they serve a 3 course gourmet breakfast every morning so needless to say I’ll probably gain 5lbs during our 5day stay…
6. What would you like to see on this blog? I have been improving my photography to give you some better pictures and so far I think there’s been a big improvement. But what else would you like to see? More healthy recipes? Gluten-free? Vegan? Desserts? Anything else? Cast your vote in a comment
5. If you are not following me on Facebook what are you waiting for? Press here: https://www.facebook.com/TheRecipeCriticBlog